The artist’s business cards bring art to the masses.
The artist’s business card must contain his contact phone number and email. If possible, you can also include a website, social media page, and seminar address. The more useful data the better. Additionally, the artist’s business card may contain the following information:
- position (eg teacher, chairman);
- the name of the university where the artist studied;
- awards and special titles;
- specialization, list of services.
It is worth dwelling on the last point in more detail. First of all, it is advisable to write in which direction the artist is working. It can be painting, graphics, illustrations, portraits, batik, interior painting. The artist’s business card itself must have an original thematic design. For example, you can decorate it with an interesting pencil sketch, soft watercolor painting, brush art, a palette, or a sample of the artist’s own work.
Of course, this design is not made just for that. You can use this template in any other field of activity.
- Print size: [3.5 x 2 Inches]
- Dimension: [300 DPI, CMYK]
- Files: 2 [Front & Back]
- File Size: [19.2 MB]
- File Type: [.PSD]
- Application: [Adobe Photoshop]
- Extra: Easy to edit with smart objects. Print-ready. Unlimited color. You can easily change texts, content, objects, and color palette. This file is very well organized. Every layer is editable. Just do your necessary changes. It’s easy.