Business card archive services for you & your archival services company!
Business cards “Archive services” that are suitable for both commercial and government organizations. There is a separate category of business cards – especially for private archivists. In the first case, when filling out, you must indicate the name of the company or enterprise, in the second – the full name of the specialist. Mandatory positions in the information structure of a business card:
- Contact phone (landline or mobile);
- The exact address of your office;
- E-mail address;
- If you have your own website, indicate it.
Distribution can be defined as the main archival services: an inventory of documents, scanning, binding, nomenclature drawing up, etc.
The type of paper for your business cards matters too!
Of course, this design is not made just for that. You can use this template in any other field of activity.
- Print size: [3.5 x 2 Inches]
- Dimension: [300 DPI, CMYK]
- Files: 4 Front & Back in 1 file [color options: Red, Orange, Green, Blue]
- File Size: [9.43 MB]
- File Type: [.PSD]
- Application: [Adobe Photoshop]
- Extra: Easy to edit with smart objects. Print-ready. Unlimited color. You can easily change texts, content, objects, and color palette. This file is very well organized. Every layer is editable. Just do your necessary changes. It’s easy.